Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two sites to run virtual portfolios...

I highly recommend kaching.com and marketocracy.com. Great resources for amateur and professional investors alike to test different investing methods. Currently I am testing out a "debt free portfolio" and a "small cap portfolio." On kaching, I run a portfolio that is strictly based on growth. No boundries around market cap, industry, etc. I look for straight growth and nothing else. So far I am going quite well in all of them, but I have only been active since April or so. Now I understand that anyone can do well in a market like this, but I hope to continue the streak and prove that my theories work.

I encourage everyone to do the same. In the mean time, i will continue to post some of my picks and updates as time allows.

Happy investing!

DH

No comments:

Post a Comment