Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OK, so ALKS was a bad pick...

At the time I picked it! The stock is still a winner, and although you might see me flip for a profit ONCE IN A WHILE, I am typically picking stocks that I think will outperform over the long haul. I run two virtual mutual funds on maketocracy.com and also one portfolio on kaching.com, both of which are doing quite well. Below, take a look at some of the picks I have made so far this year (that I am still currently holding) along with the return since I have picked them:

From my Debt Free Investors portfolio:
DFS- 26.76%
NVDA- 24.49%
ATW- 15.30%

From my Small Cap Portfolio:
NZ- 16.79%
AMCN- 11.53%
GXDX- 6.89%

From my Kaching portfolio:
NTAP- 33.3%
RNR- 19.4%
BNI- 24.9%

My biggest winner by far has been SAY, but since kaching.com changed the website layout, I can't actually see my return on investment at this time. However, I know it has been up over 300% since I picked it earlier this year. You can see my write up on it below.

Happy picking...

DTH

No comments:

Post a Comment