Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's been a while. How about the BNI deal and breaking 10,000?

I've been crazy busy at work and the new house... but how about the market?

Warren Buffett makes the biggest bet of his career on a railroad... go figure! Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great move (Full disclosure: I am a huge Warren Buffett fan) but it is ironic that with all the technology we have today, and all the sophisticated systems, that the economy still relies so much on the railroad.

On another note, I am going to tenatively stick my hand up and say that I don't think the market is overbought YET. I think that this is a true rally that we are in the middle of, and the market is actually acting rationally for the first time in a while. After 13 month highs were hit yesterday, the market was pretty flat today, which is typical after a 100+ point swing to the upside. We are pretty well past resistance (psychological) at 10,000 and I think we sit around 10,900 by the end of the year.

Not sure how many readers I have out there, but sorry I've been gone so long, I'm going to try to get back to my regular routine.

Happy investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment