Sunday, October 4, 2009

MOS--- Earnings season is starting!

Full disclosure, I am exhausted after working on the house this weekend. So, although I am withholding technical analysis this evening...

I picked up some more MOS in my kaching portfolio. So far I have lost 10% on them, but they report after market close tomorrow, and I think we will all be plenty surprised.

MON reports this week too. Monsanto is another strong company that might make a good earnings play.

Another note about ALKS. I still think the pick will end up being a winner. My timing was obviously off. I'm going to have to revise my time frame to a much longer horizon for this stock. I think it still will explode at some point. Solid business model and enough cash on hand. Anyways, that's it for the night. I may post tomorrow if I have time.

Happy investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment