Monday, October 12, 2009

I still have faith in Intel's earnings... plus another technology pick (EMC)

I still think we can expect a surprise to the upside with Intel. They have helped fuel the market rally so far, and you can see in the post below why I think they will shine.

But moving on... I've made a couple picks on kaching.com that have landed some really nice returns so far. I log onto msn.com like I do every morning... and I see the following article.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/SuperModels/a-tech-stock-to-own-now.aspx

Hmmm. You can read all about EMC right there. HOWEVER. My stock screen that I like to run picked up EMC at $12.22 on 4/23/09. Great company, great business model, and they are running back to the top (I hope). They are currently trading at $17.83 with a P/FCF under 15. They also have $4/share on hand, and as we know, I love a company with cash! For affirmation of my pick, check out my holdings...

http://www.kaching.com/portfolio/8824114678624651/holdings

This pick reaffirms my faith that had been lacking a little in my own intuition and knack for finding a stock that is priced right that has served me so well in the past. Makes me feel pretty good seeing as an analysts wants you all to buy it now, when I have already seen almost 40% return (I know the pros are not always right, I'm just saying :))

Happy investing

No comments:

Post a Comment